Head office BRUNS in Cloppenburg
Quality and expertise based on tradition ...
When August Bruns established our family business in August
1948, he laid the foundation for a company that would enjoy
continuous success to the present day. We have grown steadily
in the more than 60 years we have been in business. And as always,
the range of our products continues to reflect the needs
of our customers. We work exclusively with such internationally
leading manufacturers as CNH and KUHN, manufacturers you
can rely on – now and for many years to come.
Today we are an internationally active company managed by
Walter and Andreas Bruns. With locations in Cloppenburg,
Bösel, Lindern, Aurich, Rhede, Haren (Lower Saxony), Langenstein (Saxony-Anhalt) and Klein Bünzow (East Pommerania)
Avantage of close proximity to our
customers whose many and varied needs we are able to meet in
From the very beginning we have remained true to the high
standards we set for ourselves. We make no compromises when
it comes to the quality of the equipment we produce and sell.
Our products and services are subject to rigorous monitoring for
compliance with the most advanced standards.
No machine will ever leave our shop without the required
“BRUNS FINAL INSPECTION”.